The Montréal Wood Convention is the wood trade show in Canada. For over seven years, the Quebec Wood Export Bureau, in association with the Quebec Forest Industry Council, the Maritime Lumber Bureau and the Ontario Forest Industries Association organizes and coordinates the Montréal Wood Convention to promote a significant portion of the Canadian wood products industry to international and US customers. Year after year, this special event allows for the initiation and maintenance of numerous alliances with clients from Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and North America.
The next edition will be held March 24 to 26, 2020 at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montréal, Canada. Through the organization of conferences, the presence of more than one hundred exhibitors as well as networking activities, the partners’ associations promote the visibility of local producers, present the quality of Canadian wood products and ensure the long-term sustainability of their industry by constantly looking to increase their exports to various markets.
Consult the Convention Web site to see the companies and exhibitors already registered, and to have a look at the preliminary program.
The CEO panel
- Brendan Lowney Fondateurs de Forest Economic Advisors LLC. Rédacteur économique, publications de service de la prévision de FEA.
- Tedd Benson Auteur, pionnier du bâtiment, fondateur et PDG de Bensonwood et d’Unity Homes.
Featured Speakers :
- Steve Patterson
- Comédien, animateur de radio et télévision et enfin humoriste connu au niveau national et international.
- Présentateur de « The Debaters » de CBC Radio One.
- M. Kevin Edgson, (Eacom),
- M. Bill Kordyban, (Carrier Lumber),
- M. Craig Johnston (Forest City Trading Group),
- M. Ted Ellis (Idaho Timber)
Mr. Denis Lebel, former Deputy Prime Minister under Steven Harper, and Minister of the Economy, transport, etc.
- We also have a mobile application for information on the show, plans, exhibitors, etc.
- After the show is the ever-popular networking event!