When it comes to providing supply chain assurances, producing conservation outcomes, and supporting education and community engagement – Forests are the Answer. The 2018 SFI Annual Conference will engage you in a discussion focused on why Forests are the Answer to so many of our conservation, community, and supply chain challenges.
The SFI Annual Conference brings together thought leaders and influencers: forest sector representatives, conservation and community partners, and Indigenous leaders as well as some of the most engaged forest product customers in North America. This year’s conference will discuss topics relevant to national and international initiatives across the forest sector. Come to the 2018 SFI Annual Conference to learn more and engage with the SFI community.
Highlights from the 2017 SFI Annual Conference
- Check out 2017 Conference highlights and clips from previous conferences to find out why YOU will want to be at this premier event in 2018
- 97% of post-conference survey respondents would recommend this conference to a colleague
- Between 300 and 500 people attended the SFI Conference and joint sessions held with the Canadian Institute of Forestry
- People came from around the world representing 11 countries: United States, Canada, China, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, Malawi, Netherlands, South Africa, and Switzerland
- FI’s student mentorship program included 28 students from 13 universities and three countries